SENSING ELEMENT: hygroscopic polymer film with special treatment, guaranteeing a fast response, long lifetime and high stability
HOUSING: Fiber glassfilled Makrolon, high humidity resistance, very high electrical insulation properties. Do not use in places with risk of condensation.
MOUNTING: front fixing by two screws, 30 mm distance. The same fixing is also available at the backside.
SETTING: with 6.4 mm diameter shaft, 14 mm long, with 4 mm flat, front located.
SHAFT ROTATION: Standard mechanical rotation 295°.
Range 20-80%: on 235° angular.
Range 10-60%: on 224° angular.
CALIBRATION: at mid position at 42% RH and 22 ° C. Calibration tolerance at mid-point: + / -5% relative humidity. Minimum and maximum positions have positive contact actuation
• SPDT, the NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications), the NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (ventilation or dehumidification applications)
• NC: NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications)
• NO: NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point ( ventilation or dehumidification applications)
• Gold plated silver: recommended when storage at high humidity conditions may occur, or when the product is used in low voltage application (electronic control boards)
• Silver: recommended for standard resistive load application or low inductive loads
ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: 6.3 x 0.8 mm tabs
AMBIENT CONDITIONS :
Humidity: 5 to 95% without condensation
Ambient temperature: 5 to 40°C
• UL and CSA: 6A resistive, 20A LRA, FLA 3.7A, 240V
• EC: 6A resistive, (3.7A inductive) 250V
OPTIONS: Change in angular position, reverse rotation, flat and shaft length and orientation change (with MOQ and/or tooling cost)